Jan 5, 2012

Coming in 2012 (So Far)

Because a goalkeeper scored in the Premier League this week, it must be time for a blog post. (See what I did there?) So, forthwith:

February

An awesome project I still can't talk about even though it's about to happen.

September

Two books this month. One will be my first Star Wars novel, which is about Nomi and Vima Sunrider. No title yet, but there should be soon (after some--ahem--false starts).

The other will be my first ebook original, a Dungeons & Dragons book called Demon Weave. You like the drow? You'll like this book.

Sometime

My novella Mare Ultima will arrive at some point this year too, from PS Publishing. If you read either of the F&SF novelettes "Wizard's Six" and "Dragon's Teeth," you'll know part of this story. But if you want all of Paulus' story, this is where you'll find it.


That makes three books and some nebulous awesomeness, plus other things I didn't mention because I'm not done with them yet and I don't know when they're coming out. And it's only January 5th. Who knows what else will happen? I will try to post more often than EPL keepers score from here on out.

And here's the video, because you really should see it:

No comments: