Jan 7, 2009

Excerpts! Get Your Excerpts!

I retooled the sidebar so a couple of long-dead links now live again. Also, there are now links to excerpts from A Scattering of Jades, The Narrows, and One King. The Jades link is to Google Books, which has a 55-page selection from the book. I know that as a writer and staunch defender of intellectual property rights I should be up in arms about this, but actually I think it's pretty cool. I wish the excerpt from The Narrows was the actual beginning instead of Chapter 1, but there you go.

Does anyone know where stories that used to be up on SciFi.com live now? For a while I thought someone was hosting them, but the last couple of times I've tried to go there, the page wouldn't load.

2 comments:

Ted said...

The Wayback Machine has Sci Fiction in its archives.

Unknown said...

I should have just asked you.