Sep 17, 2006

A Few Tidbits...

At left, a thumbnail of Mark Texeira's cool variant cover for Son of Satan #1. See the full-sized version on Marvel's news page.

The Bangor Daily News recently interviewed and profiled me, and somehow convinced Gordon Van Gelder to say all kinds of nice things.

Also, Pictures from an Expedition is out! Get 'em while they're hot!

(Link is to order directly from Night Shade, but you can get the book at Amazon etc. too...and by the way, Cinescape's Weekly Book Buzz says you should read it. Isn't that good enough?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading the article in the paper. Looking forward to Buyout!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I am Victoria Leigh, 24, great friend of Russ Braun when he worked down for Animation at Disney in Orlando, FL. I used to live next to him and we he moved back up North I lost contact with him and have been looking to contact him since. Could you please help me out with this. Honestly, he will be super stoked to find me too. Just ask. :)

Ok, thanks so much and continue with the awesome work. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Victoria Leigh
Goddessvixen2@aol.com

Unknown said...

Chris,

Thanks. I too am looking forward to Buyout.

Victoria,

I dropped Russ a line. I'm sure he'll get in touch with you.